Google+ now has an estimated 62 million users. Though active users aren’t as numerous – an estimated 7-9 million per week – it’s still a very big social network. Here are 7 reasons why you might want to use Google+:
1. Get an SEO Boost: Put a +1 button on your product page. This is a great way to promote your product to people with similar interests.
2. Host a Hangout: Engage with clients and customers or brainstorm with employees from an interface that affords immediate and easy access to share and collaborate on materials, such as documents and spreadsheets.
3. Expand Content Distribution: Now that a significant percentage of the population are familiar with Social Networking, reaching hundreds or even thousands of customers is well within your reach.
4. Connect with Early Adopters: If your business falls in the Internet or technology industries, Google+ could be a great place to connect a tech-savvy audience.
5. Segment Your Audience: Google+ makes it easy for businesses to segment audiences and share content directly with certain groups of followers.
6. Use Google+ to Network: Use Google+ to network and gather contact data. You may want to research the personal side of a contact so that you can better connect with them. The “About” section of a Google+ profile is a great place to start.
7. Just Explore: Knowing the impact that Google has on the way people find information on the web, Google+ will likely be a significant force in social search.
Source & Related Articles
- The Pros And Cons Of Google+ For Small Business (openforum.com)
- Reasons to use Google+ (trendzproductions.wordpress.com)
- The Pros & Cons of Google+ for Small Business (mashable.com)